31.3.18

Listen to Zé’s new mixtape The Gay Agenda


Zé’s


Nu este nimic mai captivant decât privirea pe cineva să fie cel mai autentic eul lor cu voce tare. 
Cu noua sa mixtape The Gay Agenda, rapperul Zet din Atlanta face în sfârșit acest lucru. Banda începe cu niște piese în mișcare după călătoria rapperului spre acceptarea de sine, inclusiv câteva momente grele cu părinții săi. Proiectul se ridică cu remixul său iconic la "Icy Grl" și apoi prezintă câteva piese în care Zé răsfoiește triumfător despre dragoste și poftă. Din fericire, outro-ul are un telefon de la tatal actual al lui Zé, spunându-i că îl acceptă:
 "Eu aleg iubirea mea pentru fiul meu, în fiecare zi, toată ziua".


In an email to The FADER, Zé described how the album came together and what the project means to him. "The Gay Agenda is basically my diary," he said. "All throughout my childhood I battled trying to balance religion and coming to terms with my sexuality. It was a constant battle of trying to get out of my own head while everyone was trying to get into my head. This tape is the journey I had to take to accept myself and I hope that another young queer boy or girl listening to this will find the strength to finally be able to say the words "who cares if i'm gay. i'm beautiful and perfect just the way I am"

Listen below and follow Zé on Twitter where he's hosting a little queer kiki in honor of The Gay Agenda's release.
sursa-www.thefader.com

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

X - MEN FANTASIES

Translate

TOP GAY SITE-WEB

Blog Archive

Popular Posts